ArchiCAD® offers a different approach to your workflow process, which gives you more control over your design, while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in documentation. While you raise walls, lay floors, add doors and windows, build stairs and construct roofs this Building Information Authoring Tool creates a central database of
In this track you will learn ArchiCAD software the virtual building solution, with the graphic design tools from Adobe:
Note: To join this track you must be familiar with AutoCAD Systems.
- Adobe Photoshop: As an aspiring graphic designer, you would like to familiarize yourself with design creation and image editing using Adobe Photoshop. Understanding the different tools and features available in Photoshop CS5 will help you maximize your creative potential.
- Adobe Illustrator: is an advanced graphics application that helps you to create complex and attractive designs with type effects. You can create advertisements, and other illustrations with ease using this software.
- Adobe InDesign: is a robust and easy-to-use design and layout program. With it you can create documents of many types, from single page
- Essential ArchiCAD: The Essential ArchiCAD course is suitable for architects, designers and builders who have no experience with any CAD system, as well as more experienced users of other CAD systems making the transition to BIM and those who need to fill gaps in their knowledge and increase their proficiency with the software. It covers all the commonly used functions in ArchiCAD, sufficient to submit a typical Development Application to a local Council for approval.
- Professional ArchiCAD: The Professional training applies ArchiCAD to professional practice. Productivity, process and Quality Assurance are the focus.
Our Soft skills program combined of the most important and required skills for the 21st century workforce, the softskills courses will be online training and in final of the track you will able to take your exam through the Ofok test center to achieve your certifications.
The program will offer more than 12 online courses as the following:
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management “Your Time and You”
- Negotiating Skills
- Building Dynamic Business Teams
- Developing Yourself as a Leader
- Project management fundamentals
- Basics of Effective Selling
- Telephone Sales Skills
- Customer Service Via Phone and Email
- Financial Basics for Non-Financial Managers
1. Good in English.
2. Undergraduate or graduate.
3. Pass pre IT assessment.
4. Pass personal Interview.
- 2 Personal Photo
- Personal ID
- Faculty ID
- Graduation Certificate
10 Weeks / 3days per week / 3 hours per day.
- Before grant: EGP 4500. X
- After grant: EGP 1650.